Find What You Need To Know About Digital Products Online

sa-sup
sa-izq sa-der

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Forex Enterprise

URL: www.ForexEnterprise.com - Official Forex Enterprise .com Site

Forex Enterprise - Make Easy Money Online | Make Money from Home


“Here Is A Way To Make Money That Has Never Yet Failed”

I was desperate and broke. I tried running my own business. In fact I spent 4 months trying to create a living for myself online.

I eventually gave up. I had made $56.78 in 4 months of sweat and sometimes tears.

I thought I’d give up. Get a job as a postal worker, and instead of running a successful business I’d derive pleasure from my family or hobbies.

It seemed like a plan...

And so I eventually found myself walking to the mail depot around 4 miles from my home. I asked the lady at the desk for an application form, only to be told the jobs were so thin on the ground I’d be wasting my time.

Besides she told me, they’d run out of application forms that morning.

...I Couldn’t Even Get a Job As a Mailman!

That was it. I was sick and tired.

Life at that point sucked... I was getting tired of stealing food and bumming other people’s cigarettes and not having the rent money. It was no fun shinning down a drainpipe to ensure I avoid meeting my landlady in the hall.

I started working on a system for making money.

I had done this before, but there was a distinct difference. You’ see this time I was 3 months late on my rent, another 8 days and it was to become 4.

My then girlfriend (now wife) was pregnant and expecting the baby within 3 months.

I started thinking. I called this “Gun to Head” thinking, because that’s almost literally what it was.

If I couldn’t come up with the money we’d be thrown out, and the first glimpse my daughter would have of this world would be in “comfortable poverty”.

I left my morals on the wayside for this one...

Because what I came up with involved... More - www.ForexEnterprise.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be dam surprised if you made any money from this blog by simply writing basic info from their affiliated websites. Plus, this is scattered niches everywhere, not focused by one, I mean who is gonna click on your affiliated link.