Find What You Need To Know About Digital Products Online

sa-sup
sa-izq sa-der

Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Closed My AdWords Account!

URL: www.GoogleSnatch.com - Official Google Snatch .com Site

I CLOSED MY ADWORDS ACCOUNT!

I wasn't spending a single dime on traffic and it was all FREE. My techniques were putting all 3, white, gray and black hats ALL to shame! The reason we fail is because we are missing critical elements of a code. You could claim once you download the book that I use white, gray and black hat, however what I can tell you is this ...

I HAVE NEVER BEEN THROWN OUT OF ANY SEARCH ENGINE, WHETHER IT'S GOOGLE, YAHOO OR MSN! I've never had a domain name ceased, never had any of my accounts suspended, never had my Paypal suspended, never had Clickbank freeze me, never had a problem with Commission Junction, never had duplicate content penalty, no Google Slap, no supplementary indexation and never have been placed in the Google mysterious Sandbox, or was there ever one???

Do I fool the search engines in anyway? Read the above AGAIN!

I'm sure you've heard ... fool the search engines and NEVER get caught! Are you insane??? Of course you'll get caught. The search engines are getting smarter and smarter day by day. What use to take them months to figure out, now takes them weeks, soon it will be days so you're being warned. I know because I've seeing it in action!

I've seen competitors fall flat on their face after dominating the engines for a couple of weeks with their methods. Whether they get de-indexed or simply thrown out, that's for Google to decide. I've seen pages eliminated on Google results, 46,500,000 dropping to 3,500,000 within a DAY!!! What happened to 43,000,000 of the search results?

What you will learn with my secrets is actually 'real' cutting edge, the step by step free click formula and ultimately the non guru type information. Otherwise you can continue to literally still throw thousands of dollars on junk information over the years, trying to learn the next gimmick or continue using Adwords excessively making Google richer and richer.

So my question is ... wouldn't it make sense to see how the free click formula works and why it remained hidden in Googles vault since 1998?

I practically use the SAME content model in every market or niche, even on affiliate products and duplicate my success over and over again with astonishing results EVERY TIME!

This has got nothing to do with any white, gray or black hat techniques. This is the free click formula which I leverage excessively and in return brings me thousands of prospects with money to spend... More - www.GoogleSnatch.com

No comments: