Find What You Need To Know About Digital Products Online

sa-sup
sa-izq sa-der

Sunday, December 9, 2007

DropShipRealEstate.net

URL: www.DropShipRealEstate.net - Official Drop Ship Real Estate .net

If you've been considering using drop shipping to make money please read this page. I am about to open your eyes to the REAL way to make money using drop shipping. It is risk-free with none of the pitfalls of conventional wholesale drop shipping. There is no other program like this anywhere. But before I get started, I'd like to introduce myself and my company.

My name is Douglas Crowe and I am the chief instructor at the Springboard Group Education Centre in Wheaton, IL and host of The Real Estate Investment Hour radio show in Chicago.

I personally have over 20 years of real estate investing experience and my company has done over $74,969,000 (nearly $75 MILLION) in real estate deals. We are a registered corporation in Illinois and members of the Better Business Bureau. But enough about us... I want to tell you about Drop Ship Real Estate. How it works, and why it is better than conventional drop shipping methods & programs. MUCH BETTER. I want to start by telling you how the concept of Drop Ship Real Estate was born.

A couple of years back I met a man named Robert (Bob) who had recently lost his job with the railroad. Being in his 50s he was concerned that his job opportunities would be limited. So he decided to try his own business and thought my real estate class might be the answer...

I must admit, he wasn't my best student, and he knew it too. But you know what; he made $7000 on his very first deal!... More - www.DropShipRealEstate.net

No comments: